To those holding to evolution and the Religion of Naturalism,
The university system worldwide espouses millions of years as fact. However, an unbiased review of the facts yields a conclusion that the facts do not support an evolutionary view. From the rocks, to the bones, cosmology, laws of logic and laws of science there is no evolution. Indeed, this site demonstrates this using secular research facts resoundingly.
We can say that secular universities worship at the temple of evolutions dogma because the facts do not support the hypothesis. What else can we call it but faith? Particularly when scientists proactively seek one conclusion. And when they don’t find it, they are scared to report it. Indeed, evolution was hatched with a motivation to attack Christ.
All of this results in a pagan Religion of Naturalism:
- Evolution’s Dogma
- There is no God
- There is no absolute truth
- Since there is no absolute truth, we cannot truly know anything. You could be in a matrix.
- The universe formed itself out of nothing over billions of years absolutely, despite the logical fallacies of this belief
- Absolute Truths from the dogma
- Man evolved from a monkey over millions of years, absolutely
- Death came before man entered the world, absolutely
- “Forget Jesus, the stars died to create you”, is absolutely true
- Man is an animal that through survival of the fittest determines a relative truth, absolutely
- You must absolutely believe in billions of years in the face of contrary data such as soft dino tissue, rapid fossilization, the ice age, no transitional forms, the geologic column found nowhere in nature (only in evolutionary books), etc. or forfeit your next promotion and thesis, absolutely.
- These things you know absolutely, and changes to the dogma are permitted only if billions of year is upheld.
- Tenets of RON (Concepts RON believers hold to)
- CRT identifies racism
- Abortion is a woman’s choice right up until the baby is on the table, then maybe 5 minutes more depending on the wickedness of the state
- Gender is a choice
- Gay marriage is an evolution of man
- Universities allow biological men to compete in biological women’s sports and other universities cannot speak against it.
- There is no truth to Creation and but one truth in where we came from: Evolution
For atheists holding firm to an absolute truth that you can know absolutely nothing, this is all I have for you. If you are resolute in rejecting Christ, you will be comfortable watching Mr. Rue where he struggles for reality. (“Evolution is driven by dynamics of deception”, “Nature provides….”, “Nature drives …”)
For atheists that doubt their faith in nothing, the gospel is for you.
Surely no better oxymoron has ever been uttered. In addition to evolution’s dogma, if a Christian holds to these listed tenets, I submit they are following a false idol and are not saved. Why? Every one of these tenets is unrighteousness according to Biblical authority. Jesus tells us to seek first the Kingdom of God, and a cursory review of His teachings in the Bible rejects each of them. It is impossible to follow beliefs of unrighteous and be saved, the Holy Ghost won’t allow it.
Who we say Jesus is, well that is the most important question of our lives. It impacts not only our salvation, but everyone we disciple. “God is love” and “accept Jesus as savior” is not the full gospel. Accepting only some of the gospel is a false idol. Therefore, how evolution impacts a person’s submission to the authority of the Bible and understanding of the gospel can be a very serious salvation issue.
Rejecting the true Christ, almost always starts with evolution and the Genesis 1-11 attack. Once a person concludes Genesis 1-11 is false, worshipping at the church of RON follows, just ask Jeffery Dahmer.
Before the “judge not” card is thrown, pointing people to the Bible as authority is not judgement. Creationists hold the same Bible standard to themselves. We point to the judge, His righteousness, and the authority upon which we are all judged. We don’t point to ourselves except to proclaim we are sinners.
In addition, did you know that Christian Religion used to be in the Science department? Well, it still is, in the Science department, in the form of RON.
However, Science is simply knowledge and Christian scientists are seeking to know God more through His creation. I am fully offended when”Scientists” such as Mary Schweitzer claim creationists are not only anti-science but not interested in the gospel. This is a lie easily disproved. What we can prove is Mary’s ideals align neatly with atheists.
The fact is, being a follower of the Religion of Naturalism and claiming Christianity will fail to find the Kingdom of God because major doctrines from Christ are cut out of the Bible.
Christians, the Bible is all or nothing…
Being a follower of Christ means the Bible is an all or nothing proposition. Did you know that atheists don’t want to debate you? Why should they, atheists already won the debate when they see you affirming transgenderism, gay marriage, etc. You are a mere fool to them. If you believe in a Christ that rejects or doesn’t care about Genesis, you believe in an idol that doesn’t exist, the unknown God.
However, if you believe the Bible as authority, they know they are at a disadvantage. This site has so many proofs about the the unbelievability of the Big Bang and evolution. It’s not about the evidence, it is about your heart. If you believe in Christ, Christ believed in the entire Bible as history.
1 Kings 18:21
And Elijah came to all the people, and said, “How long will you falter between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him.” But the people answered him not a word.